Although Our site (Handfuk.com) is not based in the United States, we respect the intellectual property rights of copyright holders, and thus voluntarily comply with the Notice and Takedown provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We do not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content if properly notified of infringements on third party’s intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their access and/or privileges terminated.
Our website (“SITE”) qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Consequently, it is entitled to a certain protection against claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions.
We have adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our customers, subscribers or users.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide HandFuk copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HandFuk to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HandFuk to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to HandFuk designated copyright agent at the following address: [email protected]